- Change management (proactive risk management and assessment)
- Documentation (tracking, version control)
- Emergency preparedness and response (emergency drills, incident management)
- Energy management (need to improve performance)
- Environmental health and safety
- Financial management (faster procurement, less redundancy, accurate budget forecasts, communication with C-level management).
- Infrastructure management (IT staff and the facilities; monitoring network, cooling and space capacity)
- Maintenance management (enough spare parts stored locally)
- Performance management (monitored and rewarded, key performance indicators).
- Personnel management (roles, responsibilities)
- Quality management (standardization)
GCN published 12 tactics to get the most out of data centers.
0 Comments Click here to read/write comments